Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter was pretty calm this year, as usual. Josh and I invited his parents over for dinner on Easter Sunday. On Monday, we did an egg hunt for Family Home Evening. Once again, we did not dye eggs. I just can't bring myself to do it -- too lazy and too much wasted food since we don't eat hard boiled eggs at my house. Charlie was not interested in looking for eggs, just like every other year, but it seemed like Fitz was starting to catch on to the concept a little bit and was enjoying himself. Photographic evidence of the holiday follows.

My kids in their Easter best, although Fitz and Charlie were not at all interested in posing for pictures as these were taken after church and they were starving and restless:





The strawberry lemonade cake I made for Easter dinner.


FHE egg hunt:







Charlie just wanted to eat the candy

The Barker Kids

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm with Charlie. Let's just eat the candy. Oh wait, I also love hard boiled eggs. Weird, huh? I mean they are kind of smelly, but I do just love them!!!