Saturday, August 06, 2011

Kate and Jane's Room

So I've started purchasing/collecting items for Kate and Jane's room. I have two white photo frames (with multiple spots for photos) that I am going to put black and white photos of the two of them in, along with some black and pink decorative somethings. I have a wreath frame that I am going to wrap in black and white fabric and figure out some pink accents to throw in there. I purchased a bedding set for Katie today, except the sheets are that pink with white polka dots and I just bought black pillow cases and I bought this decorative pillow. Hooray for gift cards! I also found some perfect pink curtains, but will have to buy those online since they were not in the store.

I also found crib bedding for Jane online that I am going to get with my Walmart gift card. Have I mentioned how much I love gift cards?

I have a white wooden "J" that I got at my work baby shower, so will find a "K" and put those up in the room. I bought some black fabric storage boxes to put Jane's clothes in.

I'm so excited to finally have the chance to make a cute room for at least some of my kids -- to really do some decorating. I'm sure I should be saving these gift cards for more practical items like diapers and wipes, but I just can't help myself.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love it! That is awesome that you got all those gift cards!