Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Katie at 7 Years, 4 months



Katie (aka Katie B, Katie Anne, Kitty Cat, Katherine, #2, etc.) is 7 years, 4 months old. She asks just about everyone she meets when their half birthday is and will then happily share when hers is (May 3, Charlie's birthday). She can talk your ear off, but fortunately the stuff she says is pretty interesting or just flat out delightful most of the time. She's extremely expressive and pretty silly. She has a flair for drama. She loves dolls, ponies, dress-up, sharks, Star Wars, superheroes, Legos, dresses, make-up, and art. She loves to dance and to sing. She especially loves to sing with her cousin, Alesha, either well-known or improvised songs. She enjoys school, but is a little sad about some of the kids who are mean to her sometimes. She loves to be around other kids and to play. She has a great imagination and will tell herself fantastical stories when there is no one else around to play with. She is in 1st grade and is just starting to learn to read and do addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. She wishes she could do chemistry and physics like Alek. She adores all her siblings and is a good sister. She is very helpful around the house and with the kids. She loves to spend time with her Mom and Dad and with Grandma and Aunt Doreen. She says, "I'm a very beautiful princess, but the kids in my classroom are very disrespectful and I feel we need to be very kind to each other. My family loves me very much and they very kindly like to play board games and card games. One of my favorite things is going on vacations. I love my Nana very much and I want to see her."

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am super impressed by the way she expresses herself...Too bad I cannot be entertained by her in person:(

heathermommy said...

i so wish my girla could see their girl cousins more! Katie is such a doll!