Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good News/Bad News

Good news: It was my and Josh's anniversary yesterday; we've made it through four years, if you can believe that. Somehow Josh continues to put up with me. Actually, he does more than that. He loves me. It's pretty crazy, but nice.

Bad news: I'm not going to be able to go home and see my family at Christmas. No one except my Mom has met Charlie yet and Kate has changed a ton since everyone last saw her. All of my nieces and nephews are growing up without me. I don't know when I'll be able to see anyone in my family again. Also, Alek is going to be spending Christmas with his dad, so he won't be around at all that week. I'm pretty much super depressed about it and don't want to even celebrate Christmas at all.

I'm trying to think of some other good news to end this post on, but I've got nothing.

2 comments:

heathermommy said...

Excuse me! I never gave you permission not to come to Christmas!! Who am I going to sing Indigo Girls songs with?? I am very upset about this turn of events. I will not take this lying down!! Mark my words!!!

Anonymous said...

Hate that you can't come.
Hate trying to post to this damn thing.
Love that you have the internet again.
So happy that I can read what you write....
it's almost as good as being there.
Not.