Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween at Work

Halloween at my job is a BIG deal. Every department decorates their whole area in a theme, everyone wears costumes, some departments show movie or tv clips or make their own videos -- it is crazy town. Yesterday was completely awesome -- a million times more fun than last year. Everyone did an awesome job.

My department's theme was Clue -- we're a small department so that worked well for us. It's our busiest time of year right now so it's amazing that we were even able to do anything.

I don't have pictures of the Clue rooms yet, but hopefully will get some soon. I don't have a digital camera, so I have to depend on other people to send me these things.

Can you guess who I was? I look really sexy. That was sarcastic, btw.

I also don't have pictures of my kids yet -- I have to get the film developed first. I'll try to do that soon.

No comments: