Friday, December 04, 2009

One More Halloween Pic



I had to add this picture of Katie from Halloween because I realized you could not see her awesome rainbow striped tights in the other photo. Why the tights, you might ask. Well, this flower costume Katie is wearing is a 2T; Katie generally wears a 5T, so the costume was a little small. Also, the costume was pretty see-through. I decided to have her wear a white onesie and some white tights underneath. The problem with this was that I discovered Katie didn't have any white tights that fit her. In fact, she only had these rainbow tights.

I think they're pretty cute, don't you?

4 comments:

Amy Sheppard said...

It reminds me of a certain doll a little girl I knew once had. :)

Rachel said...

Classic. May rainbow brite Rest in Peace.

Jen said...

That is what I was going to say but I was concerned that might drag up some pretty bad memories for poor Jess.

Amy did it!

Jessica said...

No bad memories! I love that story. I tell it to everyone I know with great relish. I think it's one of the funniest things that has ever happened in the entire world.