Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Halloween Pictures

These pictures were taken at our Ward Halloween party. If you're wondering why I look sunburned in these pictures, the burn is part of my costume. I was a vacationer for Halloween. I put blush all over my face and my neck and upper chest so I looked sunburned. If you're wondering why Alek is not in any of these pictures, he was in Arizona for Halloween. He was Harry Potter and I hear he looked fantastic, but I don't have any photographic evidence of that yet. If you're wondering what Josh is supposed to be, he's Josh. He doesn't do costumes.

Enjoy!





3 comments:

fuelMybrain said...

Cute pics!

Amy Sheppard said...

Don't kilts count?

Rachel said...

I think Josh should have put on a white shirt and tie and gone as Jim from the office. He could totally pull that off. You guys all look great!