Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Josh's Latest (Contains Some Scary Images)

From the book, Fangs, which will be sold as a mini-comic in the fall at conventions.




I realize these are pretty gory, but I think the art looks really good.

This is the cover of the special edition they will be selling at the Sacramento Horror Convention in September.


Josh did the color on this cover. He had to ask, because I guess they didn't realize he did color. After they saw this, they started talking about having Josh do all his own colors, because they think this is better than anything they've gotten from their other colorists thus far. I don't think they've made a final decision, though.

Josh also did some non-scary stuff, like this picture for our friend, Ashley, for her 18th birthday.


And this picture he did as a surprise for me, to cheer me up. Isn't he sweet?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the warning. I may have nightmares.

But Josh is very talented! Love the roses especially.

heathermommy said...

between this and mallory's story about girls camp i won't sleep for a week!!! josh is so talented, thouh!!

Rachel said...

Josh is so talented. I wish nothing but success for him.