Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I Thought Tagging Was Illegal

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was:
Engaged to be married, working selling event tickets over the phone (ick!), taking a math class at ASU, attending a singles ward, and had just gone through the temple for the first time.


5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. go to work
2. exercise
3. figure out the old money situation :(
4. eat better than I did last week
5. ?


Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Pay off all debts
2. Buy a house
3. Pay off all my family's debts and give them fun money
4. Travel all over the place
5. Quit work and watch my babies grow up and volunteer at my kids' school and go to the temple more often and always get my visiting teaching done and see my family and . . .


3 of my bad habits:
1. biting my nails
2. coming up with reasons to overeat and eat bad food
3. being selfish


5 places I've lived
1. So Cal
2. Maryland
3. Arizona
4. Utah
5. No Cal


5 jobs I've had
1. Boys and Girls Club Counselor
2. BYU Cougareat
3. Nanny
4. Admin Asst
5. ASU Bookstore Cashier


Things most people don't know about me:
1. I tell everyone everything so there's nothing that people don't know about me.

2. See #1


You've been tagged: (I don't know enough bloggers, so I am cheating and reusing some names)
1. Jen
2. Alicia
3. Brenda
4. Kelly
5. Melodie

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ok Jess- I am ready for more pictures of your family now-hint, hint.-Jen

Rachel said...

It seems the best way to communicate with some of my sisters these days is to write comments on their blogs! I just wanted to say I love you and miss you! And I really do love reading about your wonderful little family!Love,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

You're on with the tag. I'll work on it and post it soon... but realize that I have to involve pictures and much, very much, sarcasm.
I love that you are blogging more!! And when are we going to go on a double date again? We seriously need to try to make that happen again. Cuz.... we NEVER get to talk at Church anymore.