Friday, December 19, 2008

Katie's Birthday

I've finally decided to live up to my word and post some family updates, but they won't be in chronological order, just to make things extra confusing for you.

Katie celebrated her 3rd birthday on November 3rd. We decided just to have a small party at home. Mommy likes avoiding the stress of big parties, especially during her busiest time at work. Not to mention the fact that our house is not really big enough to entertain more than a couple of people at a time.

Looking through the selection, I realized I didn't really get good pictures of Katie's birthday. But I got some good video, so I'm posting one of those. And I hope you all enjoy it. You would not believe how long it took to upload this 48 second video.



Katie is delightful. She is funny, sweet, expressive, and energetic. We all love the fun she brings into our home. It's been fun watching her grow and change and turn into a little girl.


4 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute girl.

Oh, I wish I was going to see you guys at Christmas.

I love that you can hear Josh laughing in this video. He has got one of the best laughs in the world.

-Jen

Rachel said...

That video has made me even more depressed than I already was about not seeing you. I think I may just cancel Christmas! I seriously would if my kids would let me.

chika said...

Happy birthday,Katie!!!(I know it's late! Sorry!!)
She's such a cutie!
I love her. ;-)

I hope to go to Sacramento someday soon.
It looks so much like Japan.
Davie is in AZ now, Jessica. ;-D He's so excited to see you!

I love your pictures,thanks for sharing.


Love you and miss you,
Chika

fuelMybrain said...

That video is too cute. I love that she counted as Alek blew them out! Cute cake, love the ribbon! Happy (late) Birthday Katie!