Thursday, October 29, 2009

Talent Show

A few weeks ago, our ward had a Primary talent show. Alek decided to tell jokes. A member of our Primary presidency asked if Katie would sing. I thought she might be too shy to do it on her own, so I decided to have Alek sing with her. I now know that was completely unnecessary. When they called Katie's name, she jumped up and ran up to the stage. As you'll see from the video, she was not pleased that Alek was holding the microphone. Next time, I will let her perform on her own.

The talent show started with the nursery kids dancing and playing to some music. I sent Charlie up there with Grandpa. This is what he did the entire time:

Charlie hanging on to Grandpa for dear life.


I didn't get Alek's entire performance on video; it got cut off at the end. Bummer. I also should have taped the song longer so you could have seen the reaction. So funny. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure, my kids at the Primary talent show.







3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Jessica! That was so cute. Your kids are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Gail Mom said...

Katie and Alek -- awesome job!!

Amy Sheppard said...

A star is born...I wonder where she gets it?