Friday, April 27, 2012

Wanted:

One friend to soothe feelings of overwhelming loneliness. Female. Able to forgive selfishness and self-absorbtion. Willing to go out of their way to stay in touch with me without expectation of reciprocation. Understanding of crazy. Able to make me laugh. Getting together outside of my house on a semi-regular basis preferred. Doesn't consider my religion stupid or my conservative beliefs extreme. Loves me despite major personality and character flaws.

I've been sending out this message for years now (just not in writing). I wonder why no one has applied?

3 comments:

tylersgirl said...

dang! so close! I have all but the getting together part. At least I think i do.....
Miss you.

Jen said...

Jess...I wish I was closer to you so we could hang out. I love you kiddo. I am tired of trying to convince you to move here (even though we do have a house for rent). This town stinks anyway....Find Lee a job and we will move there okay?

Heather said...

Ditto on wishing I was closer. I am always your friend, no matter what.

Suggestions... Meet-up.com or maybe take a writing/institute class? I've had good luck with meet-up and have found that if someone else takes a class I'm interested in we usually have a good jumping point for friendship. Either way putting it out there is the first step. Proud of you!!