Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Do You Know My Sister, Rachel?


Here she is with her nice husband, Lance. Aren't they cute? Well, if you know Rachel, you probably know she is one of the most amazing people on the planet.

Sometimes I call Rachel at really random times, crying my eyes out, stressed, unable to deal with whatever situation I am facing, and she dispenses wise advice, calms me down and makes me feel better. She's truly gifted. Rachel always take time to listen to me and to treat my feelings and experiences with deep respect. She never makes me feel like I am being silly or overreacting. She never makes me feel like my trials are nothing, even though compared to what she has been called to go through, they truly are.

I love that girl. And I get to see her in about six weeks. I am so excited.

Thanks, Rachel, for talking to me at a ridiculously late time of the night and for helping me. You rock and you are a rock. I am so blessed to be your sister.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I know your sister Rachel!

What a small world.

I share the same opinion. Rachel is awesome.

Just wish I ever got to see her.

heathermommy said...

rachel is so rad. we miss her a ton!!

Rachel said...

Thanks, Jess. You are very sweet. There are few things in the world that I would look forward to doing more than going to Disneyland. But seeing you is one of them. May 12th can't get here soon enough! I hope you will always remember how awesome you are!