Monday, January 30, 2006

Because I Didn't Look Dorky Enough

I have needed a haircut for months. The last haircut I got was b-a-d, but I didn't have the time or money to get it fixed so I just let my hair keep growing and growing and growing. My husband wants me to keep my hair longer, even though I look bad with long hair. Go figure. So I have been searching and searching and searching for a long-ish haircut that I thought might work for me and I finally found one. I had high hopes. It looked so cute on the girl in the picture.

Somehow I ended up looking like this. Except not as cute.

I may think I love you, but I know I definitely hate the haircut.

1 comment:

Chilihead2 said...

Thanks for visiting my site!

I know what you mean about hair...What woman can't commisserate (sp) over a bad hair cut? ;D Love the picture.