Friday, January 27, 2006

The Force is with Me

I have needed to do laundry for about a week. I have nothing comfortable I can change into when I come home from work. So lately I have been wearing my husband's jeans and they're not baggy on me -- not really. I even wore them to a Pampered Chef party last night. Now whereas most husbands would be a little horrified to find that their wives fit into their pants, my husband finds it sexy when I wear his jeans.

I think I have the force. I am pretty sure I used a Jedi mind trick on my husband so he thinks I look like
this instead of like this.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Ain't love grand! I am sure your hubby loves you and does see you as the former picture and NOT the latter.
Thanks for stopping by my home. Hope you will come back, you are always welcome.