Sunday, January 08, 2006

Welcome to Slightly Peeved Conservative Mom

My first post. I guess this is a test to see if I am intelligent enough to figure out how this posting thing works.

So welcome to my blog. I'll try to post something of interest soon. BTW, if this blog stinks and is a total waste of your time and internet space, blame my husband. He's been trying to convince me to start my own blog pretty much since the day we got married. I suspect he thinks that if I get obsessed with blogging, he will be free to spend as much time playing his X-Box as he wants without me nagging him about it all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess, What a great idea. You have been and always will be one of my very favorite authors. I always love to read everything you say. You should get your on column in a newspaper! Seriously. Maybe this blog is the first step to that. LOve your guts!