Friday, May 22, 2009

Don't Know Anything Yet

The appointment yesterday consisted of me filling out paperwork for an hour and a half, the doctor giving me some paperwork for lab work we need to get done on Charlie and setting up an appointment for his evaluation on Tuesday. So I'll know something on Tuesday afternoon, I think.

Our good friends had their son, who is about 2 months older than Charlie, evaluated at the clinic yesterday and he was diagnosed as having a Pervasive Developmental Disorder, although not autism. She was pretty devastated by the news, because she really didn't think he had anything more than a language delay. If Charlie is diagnosed with Autism or some other PDD, though, it will be nice to have someone here who I can talk to about it who and go through it with.

Anyway, I'll update everyone next week once we get a diagnosis.

No comments: