Thursday, February 09, 2006

Work, Work, Work

I am currently looking for a new job. I love my office, but I make very little money and the situation my family and I are in right now really demands that I make more. So the other day I sent out 7 job applications. I have already heard back from 4 people. I have an interview today and one tomorrow. I am so nervous. I really am hoping to love one of these two places and get offered a job at a much higher salary than my current one. I have never interviewed for a job and not been offered the position, but how much longer can that streak last in my life? Anyway, send your prayers and good thoughts my way. I need them!

Update: I just scheduled job interview number three for next Thursday.

1 comment:

Ladybug Crossing said...

Do keep us posted on how it is going... Tell all!!
LadyBug